Contactless (QR Code) Menu Ordering System for Restaurants
- All of the highlighted features are accessible in this version.
- A smartphone app is included with this system. All orders are received by your restaurant's staff using this mobile app.
- It simplifies the administration process by allowing for printer integration.
- You can utilise the same menu that is available for online ordering with this version.
- There's no need for various management platforms.
- All of your restaurant's orders are received in the same mobile app that handles all other online orders.
- A table ordering system is also incorporated in the POS at no extra cost.
- Orders can be received and managed directly from your POS system.
- The management procedure becomes simple and quick.
The restaurant manager has the option of offering customers a variety of payment choices.
- This function can be enabled or disabled by the restaurant manager.
- The customer might continue to order food and ultimately pay with cash.
- The customer can use an online card payment option to make the payment.
- Payment can be made immediately after placing an order using a QR code.
- The restaurant staff produces a four-digit pin and assigns it to the customer in a pin-based order.
- The pin is produced with a single click and printed on the docket for each table using a POS printer.
- Customers won't have to pay for each order as a result of this.
- Customers can continue to order, and all orders will be added to their table in the POS system, where they can pay at the completion of the order.
- Restaurant employees can now print a new four-digit code for the new customer. (This functionality is only available on point of sale)
Printer & QR Code
Diner Rush’s cloud printers and Epson’s network printers are both compatible with printer integration.
Printable QR Codes
Simple menus or multi-level menus for customization, such as make-your-own salad or pizza, combos, and half-and-half pizza, can be simply created by the restaurant.