What are coupons?
Coupons are the tickets created to offer a specific discount to the customer when he makes a purchase. A simple code is created while adding a new coupon that is valid for a certain number of days during a limited time.
How to create a new coupon
- Sign in to your admin panel using your backend URL which is similar to “yourdomainname/login”.
- On the left navigation, go to the ‘Promotion > Coupon’.
- Tap on ‘ Add new coupon’ on the top right corner.
- Fill in the details of the coupon, and click on submit.
- A new coupon is created successfully.
Below are some examples to get a better understanding of coupons.
This ‘Christmas Special’ coupon gives a 10% discount on every day of the week. It is valid up to 26 December 2020. The customer can only use the coupon between 10 am to 8 pm. The coupon can be issued 100 times.
This ‘Sunday Funday’ coupon gives a fixed discount of $10 every Sunday. It is valid up to 31 December 2020. The customer can only use the coupon between 10 am to 1 pm. The coupon can be issued 50 times.