What is a spice group?
A spice group can be created while creating the menu also using the advance menu option, and selecting the ‘must select’ option. But if you want to enable this choice for multiple menus, it is recommended to create a spice group to make the process easier.
How to create a spice group?
- Sign in to your admin panel using your backend URL which is similar to “yourdomainname/login”.
- On the left navigation, go to the ‘Menu > Spice group’.
- Click on ‘Add new Spice Group’ on the top right corner.
- Enter the name of the spice group and the name of the level. Click on the ‘+’ sign to add more than one level to the spice group. Click on ‘Submit’.
- A spice group is created successfully.
Different spice groups can have different levels. One may have normal, mild, and hot in the levels while another can have mild, hot in the levels. Various groups can be created using the same procedure.